Pilot Monitor (PM)
Flammable vent gasses are ignited by a pilot flame when released into the atmosphere by chemical and petrochemical plants of all types. The proper incineration of these gasses is a critical safety and environmental concern. Therefore, it is essential to confirm that the pilot is lit at all times.
Monitoring via thermocouple is common, however failures frequently occur and replacements can require costly process shutdowns.
The Williamson Pilot Monitor (PM) utilizes proven dual-wavelength technology to sense the presence of the small, distant pilot flame. This technology allows the pilot monitor to view clearly through severe weather conditions caused by fog, wind, rain, snow and sleet.
- Self-regulating means no on-site calibration
- May be grade-mounted for easy access
- 30% greater sensitivity means greater reliability
- Includes Signal Dilution output for measurement validation and diagnostics
- Large viewing area for easy alignment
Options & Accessories
PSD – Power Supply
IM – Interface Module
Consult with one of Williamson’s Temperature Experts
We would love to discuss your temperature measurement application with you.
70 Domino Drive
Concord, MA 01742 USA