Smokeless Flare Monitor (FM)
Williamson Wavelength Advantage
The Williamson Smokeless Flare Monitor (FM) utilizes proven dual-wavelength technology to monitor the ratio of carbon to available oxygen deep within the hot flare flame. This ratio value correlates to combustion efficiency and is used to adjust the flow of air or steam to smokeless flares, thus assuring smoke-free operation and maximum combustion efficiency.
- Uninfluenced by flame size or position within the field of view
- Uninfluenced by flame composition for all H-C gasses
- Unaffected by stack configuration or presence of steam
- Assures smoke-free operation and maximum destruction of VOC gasses – complying with environmental regulations
- Used for Manual or Automatic feedback to control steam or air flow – greatly reducing energy costs
- One control setpoint for all hydrocarbon (H-C) vent gasses.
- Reading unaffected by flame size or position within
of view field May begrade-mounted for easy access
Options & Accessories
PSD – Power Supply
IM – Interface Module
Consult with one of Williamson’s Temperature Experts
We would love to discuss your temperature measurement application with you.
70 Domino Drive
Concord, MA 01742 USA