Short-Wavelength Infrared Pyrometers
Silver Series U-Class short-wavelength pyrometers feature a 4-20mA output and an innovative design with adjustable settings using a USB port, cable, and SilverView PC software which are all included with each sensor. The user friendly SilverView software can be used with the sensor to: set the temperature range and emissivity; compensate for reflected energy; apply filtering, peak or valley hold processing; select max, min, average or instantaneous readings; setup OPC server capabilities and log and display sensor data.
The Silver Series contains the latest advances in digital processing to provide the most accurate, repeatable, and reliable measurements for this type of pyrometer. With a choice of sensor configurations and outputs, they are easy to install and maintain.
- Short-wavelength measurement is available for low emissivity targets such as steel rollers and other metal surfaces, even at low temperatures
- 1% or +/-1°C accuracy
- A choice of D/15, D/25, D/75 and Close Focus optics
- 2-2.6μm wavelength
- Line of sight alignment with optional external laser aiming
- Features max, min, average and instantaneous readings; peak or valley hold; reflected energy compensation
- USB 2.0 interface
- OPC Server capabilities
- Adjustable emissivity setting – suitable for a wide range of target materials such as paper, plastics, food, painted surfaces, and many more.
- Stainless steel enclosure NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Selectable 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA output
- Optional air/water cooled housing, air purge collar, laser sighting tool, mounting brackets and protective window
- Low and variable-emissivity materials such as metal rolls, belts and strips – especially at low temperatures
- Air Purge
- Water Cooling Jacket
- Adjustable Bracket
- Fixed Bracket
- Touch Screen (MD series)
Options & Accessories
AP3 – Air Purge
WCAP3 – Water Cooling Air Purge
AB3 – Adjustable Bracket
FB3 – Fixed Bracket
TS – Touchscreen Display
Consult with one of Williamson’s Temperature Experts
We would love to discuss your temperature measurement application with you.
70 Domino Drive
Concord, MA 01742 USA